DAY ONE: WHAT IS HYDROGEN AND HYDROGEN ECONOMY?
- Hydrogen and its principle
- Different types of Hydrogen
- Hydrogen production pathways
- Why Hydrogen and its benefits?
- Why do we need the shift toward Hydrogen?
- Why is Hydrogen the next big thing?
DAY TWO: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE HYDROGEN INDUSTRY
- Why now?
- These developments changed the hydrogen concept
- Limitations in Hydrogen economy
- What has created the shift?
- What is the next step?
DAY THREE: HOW CAN WE BE READY FOR THIS SHIFT?
- Definition of the hydrogen economy and what is the big shift
- In which areas the shift is happening?
- Required tools and techniques to be ready for this shift
- The true cost associated with change and how we can reduce it
- How can we be ready?
DAY FOUR: NEW APPROACH
- What is the focus point?
- Can we look at hydrogen production and usage differently?
- Does hydrogen production and usage are two different steps?
- Innovations in this area
- Areas with the limited player and significant opportunities
DAY FIVE: CASE STUDIES AND LESSONS
- What have they done differently?
- Lessons and can we replicate that?
- Principles for a successful shift
- Should we change our processes?
- Are we ready?