DAY ONE: WHAT IS ZERO-CARBON FUEL
- What is Embedded Carbon?
- Different types of fuels and their actual embedded carbon
- Different types of emissions when dealing with fuels
- Zero Carbon Fuel
- Hydrogen and Ammonia Production
DAY TWO: HYDROGEN AS FUEL AND ITS REQUIREMENTS
- Hydrogen as Fuel
- Advantage and limitations of Hydrogen as fuel
- Required Infrastructure
- How to make this shift?
- Requirements and Barriers
DAY THREE: GREEN SOURCE OF FUEL
- Why green source of fuel?
- Hydrogen and Ammonia is carbon-free?
- Same hydrogen and ammonia but different levels of Carbon Emission
- The simple way to reduce the carbon emission
- Carbon-free Fuel in Manufacturing
DAY FOUR: SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR SHIFT
- What are the requirements for this shift?
- Does it need big investment and big change?
- New opportunities and limitations
- Is there any other approach for using Hydrogen as fuel?
- Which methods are better?
DAY FIVE: CASE STUDIES AND IMPLEMENTATION
- How have they done this shift?
- How much economic gain?
- Lessons we learn from success cases
- Is this a necessary shift?
- Is this approach a good choice for us?