If you open any news website or look at the latest information, you will see at least one news article about the Hydrogen and hydrogen economy. You will see how some companies or countries are dealing with decarburisation using hydrogen technologies or how some innovative companies make Hydrogen easier and cheaper than existing processes. Some called hydrogen as the invisible diamond, and some the next industrial revolution. But what is genuinely hydrogen markets and their demand? Why do we need to be ready for this invisible shift?
This training course will discuss different aspects of the Hydrogen economy, and by focusing on its markets and demands, the delegates will learn about this shift and how we can take advantage of it. It will discuss how we can use this opportunity to create the next big gain for your company and your projects. Through a series of case studies, the delegates will study how this hydrogen market and demand is crucial in the manufacturing industry, even if the link is not clear at first sight.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Determine the hydrogen market and its demand
- Map the hydrogen market and identify the critical points
- Identify the necessary actions to be part of this invisible shift
- Discuss the relevance of projects and hydrogen shift
- Create a sustainable plan for taking advantage of the hydrogen market
The participants on this training course will receive thorough training utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques includes online presentation and media, discussion, problem-solving and group activities.
Organisations can benefit tremendously by sending their employees to this training. Some of these benefits are summarised here, but it is not limited to:
- Training the employees about the hydrogen market and demand to facilitate the shift in their thinking around this big shift
- Enabling employees to look at the effect of this market on their project
- Equipping employees to think outside the box and learning the critical thinking principles
- Training the employees and making them ready for shifting toward a hydrogen economy
- Knowing about successful and inspiring projects in this area around the world
Employees benefits are massive, like the following:
- Learning a new skill that enables massive career growth
- Learning a new set of skills in Hydrogen and be ready for the next big shift
- Learning a skill that is in high demand and will stay in high demand in the next couple of decades
- Finding the niche expertise that enables different leading projects in this area
- Learning the skill and knowledge to leading the company shift toward a hydrogen economy
- Being part of a great network of professionals in this area for future collaboration
Who Should Join?
This training course has been designed to suit everyone with different backgrounds, and no specific background in this area is needed, so it is ideal for anyone who wants to start in this area or shift the career.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals and will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to know more about the hydrogen market and its effect
- Engineers and Technical Personnel who want to learn more about the market and its effect on projects
- Leaders and Project Managers who want to understand more about this invisible shift and its effect on the future of the company
- Visionaries and Entrepreneurs who have the idea and want to enter the hydrogen market
- Any person who wants to shift to this high demand market and change the career path
DAY ONE: WHAT IS HYDROGEN ECONOMY?
- Hydrogen and its principle
- Different types of Hydrogen
- Hydrogen production pathways
- Why hydrogen and its benefits
- Understanding hydrogen and its effect on the economy
- Advantage of the hydrogen economy and its limitation
DAY TWO: HYDROGEN MARKET AND DEMAND
- Hydrogen Market
- Demand for Hydrogen
- Advantage and Limitation of Hydrogen
- Required infrastructure and its effect on market and demand
- How to make this shift?
- Requirements and Barriers
DAY THREE: HOW CAN WE BE READY FOR THIS SHIFT
- How can we be ready for this shift?
- What is needed to be changed?
- The big-three-W on hydrogen market
- How will hydrogen change the market?
- Essential Considerations
DAY FOUR: EFFECT OF HYDROGEN MARKET ON OTHER INDUSTRY
- The link between the hydrogen market and other industries
- The link between the hydrogen and manufacturing
- How will hydrogen affect other industries?
- Effect of Hydrogen
- What is needed to be considered?
DAY FIVE: CASE STUDIES AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Hydrogen market and its effect
- A simple report that changes the hydrogen market
- How an investment changed the hydrogen market?
- Lessons from successful case studies
- What have we learned from the hydrogen market?
The Energy Training Centre Certificate of Completion will be given to the participants who
attended and completed the training course.
Secure your Place
Sending your message. Please wait...
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
© 2022 www.energytraining.ae - All Right Reserved.