Day One: Carbon Cycle from A-Z
- Carbon and its origin
- Carbon is beneficial or harmful?
- Carbon emissions
- Sources of carbon, carbon emission and absorption
- Carbon Footprints for materials and processes
- Disruption in carbon cycle and our role
- How to assist carbon cycle?
Day Two: Carbon Pricing and Carbon Tax
- Principles of carbon pricing
- Current status of carbon pricing
- Different approach in carbon tax and implementation
- Carbon market and its benefits
- Success stories from implementation of carbon tax
- How carbon market can be helpful?
- Carbon market and rise of start-ups and new technologies
Day Three: Net Zero Emission
- Principles of net zero and why it is important?
- Making net zero an achievable outcome
- Innovative strategies toward net zero
- Moving toward net zero
- Using circularity and technology for tangle outcomes toward net zero
Day Four: Technological and Regulation
- Technologies for carbon capture
- How technology will enable movement toward net-zero
- Hydrogen and low-carbon fuels as drivers
- Role of policy makers
- Next step for creating net-zero
Day Five: Net Zero from the Eye of Different Stakeholder
- Policies and regulation
- How can policy makers and government assist in achieving net zero goals?
- Role of industry in net zero targets
- How communities play a big role in creating net zero society?
- How innovation, research institutes and universities are enabling net zero target achievable?