This training course is suitable for professionals working within a management or technical function for an industrial installation looking to broaden their understanding of and developing sustainability and energy management systems. Also, suitable for organisations of significant energy consumption such as process plants (oil refineries, gas processing plants, petrochemicals, fertilizer plants), utility companies, transmission and distribution companies, commercial properties (pharmaceuticals processing, cement, sugar, starch processing etc), metal industries (steel and aluminium mills etc).
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Energy Managers
- Technical Managers and Supervisors
- Environmental Managers and Supervisors
- Corporate Strategy and Business Development in the Energy Sector
- Engineers and Technicians within Industrial functions
- Consultants who wish to evaluate the benefits of adopting sustainability and energy management techniques