Public Private Partnership (PPP) market is gaining ground successfully over decades. The way to build true partnerships between the public and private sector is to help countries fill the infrastructure gap by accessing more private capital and expertise.
PPP improve efficiency and service delivery to users and gain access to new expertise and technology, reducing annual costs of infrastructure to the government, and freeing up the fiscal space.
These efforts, complemented with the private sector innovation as well as support of other stakeholders, can help reach the global goal of developing a quality, reliable, sustainable, and resilient infrastructure, while supporting the country’s economic development.
This Energy training course will provide understanding of PPP as the best approach for the development of a particular project both from the perspective of the Government as well as from the perspective of the private sector entity.
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand Public Private Partnership including, scope, infrastructure, structure and type of PPP contract
- Create PPP framework and describe the process in PPP
- Describe the project finance and financial analysis in PPP project
- Explain the appraising including market sound and develop the risk
- Understand the contract including concession and experience from case study
Participants to this Energy Training Centre course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes classroom-style with highly interactive, exercise and case studies the training course will be run using PowerPoint slide and video.
- Understanding in-depth public private partnership to support development of projects
- Improved the knowledge and skill to establish PPP framework and the process
- Enhance understanding of the project finance and analyse financial in PPP project
- Mitigating and minimizing risk with effective use of the appropriate techniques of risk
- Professional in PPP appraising
- Better understanding the contract agreement and getting experience from case study
- A clear understanding of exactly public private partnership
- Being able to establish PPP framework and develop the process
- Improve the knowledge of the project finance and analyse financial in PPP project
- Develop the appropriate techniques of risk to mitigating the risk
- Individual professional development in PPP appraising
- Better understanding the contract agreement and learning from case study
Who Should Join?
Public Private Partnership (PPP), Financing, Projects & Contracts, training course suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Corporate Professionals
- Government Officials
DAY ONE: PPP INTRODUCTION
- Scope and Objective
- Infrastructure and Services
- The Structure of PPP
- The model of PPP or Type of PPP contracts
- Advantages And Disadvantages
DAY TWO: PPP FRAMEWORK & PROCESS
- Why PPP Framework is Important?
- Instrument to Create PPP Framework
- Criteria and Procedures
- Project Identification
- Factor of Project Failure & Success
DAY THREE: PPP PROJECT FINANCE
- Project Financing Overview
- Sources of Project Finance
- Financial Model
- Financial Analysis Such As, IRR, NPV, Payback, ROE
- Project Cash Flow
DAY FOUR: APPRAISING AND RISK
- Appraising Scope
- Market Sounding
- Procurement (good governance and process)
- Project risk
- Risk valuation
DAY FIVE: CONTRACT AGREEMENT AND CASE STUDY
- Contract Management
- Case study 1: Water Project
- Case study 2: MRT Project
The Energy Training Centre Certificate of Completion will be given to the participants who
attended and completed the training course.
Secure your Place