Day One: Approaches to Organizational Change
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Anticipated Reaction to Change and Explore the Change
- What are typically the things which are required to Change?
- Explore the reasons that change efforts fail and the ways to ensure their success.
- Describe a three-phase, 10-step process by which to lead change: ACT
- Identify your strengths and needs for leading change.
Day Two: Change Management and Change Leadership Using Agile Principles
- Learn what you can do to communicate the vision and goals of your organization’s change initiative.
- Assess your organization’s environment to determine its readiness to lead a change initiative.
- Help employees understand the reasons for change by establishing urgency.
- Understand the importance of data collection and the best practices for gathering it.
- Plan for resistance by identifying the 10 most common reasons people resist change efforts.
Day Three: Be an Effective Leader of Agile Change and Project Management
- Learn and apply the four top characteristics of leaders and ensure consistent communication.
- Learn how to manage resistance at all levels in the organization.
- Identify ways to grow commitment through the change process.
- The six principles of effective change management
- Develop a Basic Understanding of Agile principles
- Define the Project Vision and Scope
- Identify Stakeholders and Success Criteria; case studies and examples
Day Four: Agile Project Management Fundamentals Applied to Change Management
- The application of Agile Project Management applied to change
- The benefits and challenges of Agile Project Management in organizational change
- When to use Agile Project Management techniques
- Preparing for a successful Agile change-based project
- Agile Project Management principles
- The Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
Day Five: Agile Project Teams and Agile Project Management Practices
- Building Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities,
- Empowering and engaging with your Agile Project Team an
- Running Agile and SCRUM facilitated Workshops
- Using the Agile MoSCoW prioritization method to a change project
- Agile planning, estimating and risk Management
- Agile testing, quality Management and quality control
- Apply Agile Practices to Your Organization