Data went a long way from simple necessity to the main element of sustainability and improvement. When the companies properly acquire, analyze, manage, store and secure their data they gain incredible competitive advantage. However, it is not enough only to collect and store the data and put it under several layers of IT protection, as this approach usually ends up drying out the patience of stakeholders, clients and developers, and a lot of times it is not even in compliance with the rules of data management.
The adequate knowledge of master data management, well and spatial data storage and retention helps organizations to firs comply with the legal requirements, and also be able to increase their profits and optimize their work with the data driven decision making, by insuring the quality, safety and proper management of their data.
This Advanced Data Management for Oil and Gas Professionals training course will highlight:
- Standards in well identification and classification
- Spatial data standards and importance of coordinate referencing
- How to adequately manage and retain the company data
- Standard and modern data security issues and measures applicable to Exploration & Production (E&P) data
- Methods of ensuring the data quality
- Data transfer risks and retention requirements