This exciting Energy Training Centre training course is about people in the energy sectors and through people, the industry will thrive into the next decade. However, that will require a workforce that is educated, developed, and engaged. It requires new ways of thinking and new ways of learning. Join us for five days of world-class learning and share and grow with like-minded professionals while you develop practical and career-changing skills in learning, online training, development, coaching, and mentoring.
This practical training course will enable participants to have a better practical approach to learning and fully understand how learning may change in the coming years work and how it can be developed to meet all stakeholders' needs.
This Energy Training Centre training course will highlight:
- How learning may differ in the energy industries
- Best-practices in learning and development
- Meeting the needs of your new generation of workers
- Developing innovation, creativity, and critical thinking
- The practical steps involved in becoming a learning organisation
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Utilise a variety of methods to improve learning and development in your organisation
- Understanding the needs of Generation "Z" and Millennials
- Appreciate innovation, creativity, and critical thinking
- Describe the meaning and application of coaching and mentoring
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions
Participants to this course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes a range of engaging, practical exercises and activities. There will be numerous practical sessions where participants can participate and experience topics. Case studies, videos, small group work, exercises, and feedback will all be used to facilitate learning.