Day One: Leadership in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- The differences between Leadership and Management
- What do we mean by leadership in our sectors?
- How can we turn leadership theory into practical action?
- Leadership Styles and Managing your Impact as a Leader
- Why would anyone agree to be led by you?
Day Two: Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry – Challenges and Opportunities
- Macroeconomic Relationships – Companies, Governments & Institutions
- What is driving a structural shift in each of the three (3) sectors?
- OPEC and Non-OPEC players and the major markets
- Strategic challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- Organisational Design and Business Models
Day Three: Strategic Thinking in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- What is the strategy, and why does it matter?
- How to integrate and align strategic and operational management
- Applying the best analytical and problem-solving techniques
- The central concept of profitable growth
- How to prepare, implement and develop a strategic plan
- Monitoring strategic performance and learning for the future
Day Four: Contributing to an Analysis of Strategic Risk
- What is a strategic risk, and why is it important?
- Understanding the Risk Management Process
- Tools and Techniques of Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Application of the Risk Management Process at the Strategic Level
- How to develop your strategic Risk Management System?
Day Five: Leadership and Strategic Thinking Workshop
- Applying Strategic Leadership for Team Development
- Leveraging Innovative Leadership Skills
- Developing a strategic thinking culture in your team
- Key Learning Points and Summary
- Developing a personal plan to use in organisation