This Certificate in Global Upstream Oil & Gas Operations training course is designed to encourage delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, practical exercises case studies, quizzes and an extensive use of short videos highlighting the Upstream oil, gas, and LNG operations, environmental and safety considerations to reinforce new knowledge and skills, and discussion of practical issues in their organizations.
Supplementary training material and techniques offered are as follows:
- Upstream Oil & Gas Maps – Global and Regional Oil & Gas Fields, World Gas Map, Conventional & Shale Oil Fields, World LNG Map, World Pipelines,
- Hands-on Review of Actual Upstream Concessionary, Production Sharing, & JV Contracts and other Documents
- Comparison of World Fiscal Systems – Major producers in North America, Africa, Middle East, Europe
- Technical Videos – Horizontal Drilling, Cementing & Completion, Hydraulic Fracturing, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Steam Injection, Micellar Flooding, CO2 Injection, Deep Sea Robotics, FLNG, VLCC’s etc.
- Glossary & Abbreviations in Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil & Gas Reservoir Simulator – US Department of Energy Tool to demonstrate Oil & Gas Production from an oil & gas well – Production decline time
- Oil & Gas Market Data Trading Simulator – New York, London, Dubai & Singapore Commodity Exchanges