Nuclear energy plays a significant role in meeting the demands of a low-carbon economy. As a result, this course will develop key skills around understanding nuclear energy law at international and national levels. Understanding this issue will enable attendees to understand the impact of building nuclear energy and its role as a competing energy source alongside other pre-existing energy projects.
As such, public and private sector staff will enjoy the module and enable them to become future leaders as knowledge of nuclear energy law and policy and the sector itself are fundamental to having an overall energy education.
This ETC training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Energy Professionals
- Energy Finance Professionals
- Emerging Low-Carbon Energy Experts
- Project Managers and Engineers in the Energy Sector
- Regulatory Agency Staff in Health, Environment, and Energy
- Public Sector Staff from Energy, Environmental and Finance Divisions