The High Voltage Switching Safety, Operations and Maintenance training course is structured for engineers, technicians and managers who are likely to be in position to carry on switching or work on parts of the system isolated by switching or manage work under those circumstances.
Managers at decision-making positions should also be aware of legal obligations if not complying with procedures and code of practice.
- Operational staff and managers working in industrial and distribution systems
- Maintenance engineers and technicians
- Site managers, site engineers and senior technicians working in electrical utility companies and industrial organizations
- System and substation design engineers working on control and earthing design
- All professionals who deal with the aspects of maintenance planning and asset managers