This Energy Training Centre 5-Day Mini MBA in Power Electricity and Industry Infrastructure training seminar encompasses the three major aspects in all electrical installation network worldwide. This training seminar has been designed to provide a clear and perfect understanding of the principles, characteristics, construction and selection of power transmission, distribution of electricity and the state of the art digital industry infrastructure. Thermal energy mode of electric power generation is now gradually superseded by green and clean energy predominantly by solar and wind power, hence provide power transmission.
The smart grid and microgrids are current trends in the electricity distribution networks. Intelligent sensors with artificial intelligence capabilities are incorporated into these grids for distribution of electricity. The industry infrastructure has made significant progress by incorporating electrical equipment that will reduce carbon footprint and subsequently reduce the global warming potential substantially. Digital substations are mushrooming as efficient infrastructure components and equipment has great reliance in the internet of things (IoT) technologies. Smart digital transformers are emerging rapidly with the onset of industry infrastructure digitalization. The retro filling of new ester oil as substitute for mineral oil in transformers are fast gaining prominence as it increases the safety of transformer installations. Robotics are incorporated with the new state of the art smart transformers.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Thermal power generation verses clean and green power generation
- Design and characteristics of solar and wind power generation
- Features of smart grids and micro grids
- Energy storage and interconnecting renewable energy
- Construction and components of digital substations
- Digital industry equipment of industry infrastructure
By the end of this Energy Training Centre training seminar, participants will learn to:
- Differentiate the various types of power generation including renewables
- Understand the various importance of power component namely the active power, reactive power and apparent power
- Appreciate the merits and importance of renewable energy
- Understand and describe the smart grids and micro grids
- Recognise the importance of digital industry infrastructure
This training seminar will ensure that participants will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Each participant will receive a copy of the comprehensive training manual. The presenter will outline and discuss the topics using computer displays, videos and power point presentation.
The seminar is designed to have an interactive format to maximize delegate participation. Questions and answers are encouraged throughout and at the daily sessions. Needs-Based case-studies and examples will be discussed in problem solving workshop sessions. This gives participants the opportunity to discuss with other delegates and the presenter their specific problems and appropriate solutions.