Energy resources are tapped and developed into useful applications, such as electricity production and distribution, fuel retail, and feedstock for industrial production and manufacturing. The extended, remotely-located and geopolitically exposed nature of the energy infrastructures result in efficiencies and wastages. The application of the internet of energy connects the distributed energy systems to the internet, creating next-generation automation with non-human data creation, communications, and actions by our machine co-workers. This training course aims to highlight the industrial internet things applied to the energy sector to create new levels of visibility, traceability, and transparency with things connected, monitored and controlled in real-time as part of the smart energy ecosystem, that is clean, safe and secure.
The participants will learn about the components, systems, and role of the internet of energy to leverage sustainable operations end-to-end integration, distributed storage, and cognitive information flow. The training course also offers practical guidelines to facilitate harmonious work culture lead by humans and machine co-workers and enabled by cloud-to-edge compute strategies.
At the end of this ETC online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Appreciate the role of scale, time, and complexity in energy systems
- Become familiar with the internet of energy components and systems
- Recognize emerging technology trends and their implication in the energy industry
- Effectively formulate digital strategy and organizational culture
- Create a harmonious work environment for machine co-workers
- Sustain a clean, safe, and secure energy ecosystem
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is intended for professionals working with energy, production, distribution, and manufacturing systems and operations.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Utilities Sector
- Technical Professionals working with energy, production, distribution and manufacturing systems
- Professionals with interest in Digitalization and Internet of Things
- The operation, Industrial, and Process Engineers
- Technologist and researchers in the Arena of Digital Transformation
The Course Outline
- Total Energy: Structure & Distribution
- Digital Agent & the Energy Environment
- Digital Energy Connectivity
- Mesh Networks
- Mirror Worlds in the Energy Sector
- Operational and Information Technology Convergence
- Industrial Internet of Things in the Energy Field
- Digital Twin for Energy Assets
- Next-Generation Automation
- Machine Co-workers in the Energy Workplace
- Smart Energy Ecosystem
- Cloud Paradigm for Energy Operations of the Future
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.