Don’t just study the theory…apply it in the real world of engineering!
This highly interactive training course will help demonstrate how engineering teams can apply the correct practices and techniques when dealing with energy isolation and not just study it in a text book or read misguided information online.
This training course will explore minimum requirements, industry practices and the best approach to a variety of energy isolation techniques and industry recognized practices.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- The importance of regional Legislative requirements
- Best Practice Verses Minimum requirement
- Safe working Practices
- Electrical Isolation and procedures
- Instrumentation system isolation
- Common problems and solutions