This ASME B31.8 Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems training course provides an overview of all significant aspects and considerations of gas pipeline to those involved in the design, analysis, fabrication, installation, maintenance or ownership of pipeline and piping systems.
Furthermore, the training course will greatly benefit:
- Gas Pipeline Engineers, Gas Facilities Engineers
- Project Managers, Pipeline Designers
- Inspection Engineers, Operations and Maintenance Personnel
- QA/QC reliability departments for oil and gas (Petrochemical and Refining) operations
- Those interested in ASME B31.8 for gas pipeline transportation Systems