DAY ONE: WOMEN IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
- Current trends in the energy sector
- Women in energy industry, global position
- Profiles of women in the global energy industry
- Women’s participation in different sectors
- Women leaders in energy transitions
DAY TWO: QUALITIES OF WOMEN LEADERS
- Overview of leadership frameworks and styles
- Comparison of men’s and women’s leadership styles
- Strategic leadership
- Supporting innovation
- Effective decision-making
DAY THREE: CHALLENGES AND BENEFITS OF DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- Becoming a self-aware leader
- Why the drive for gender diversity?
- Culture and leadership
- The impact of crises on women’s leadership
- When can female leaders stop being superstars?
- The ROI of diverse leadership teams
DAY FOUR: HOW TO ENCOURAGE WORKPLACE CHANGE
- The challenges facing women in the workplace
- Societal and organisational cultural factors
- Building a gender equal management pipeline
- Overcoming stereotypes
- Impact of COVID-19 and workplace changes
DAY FIVE: REVIEW AND PERSONAL ACTION PLANNING
- Do glass ceilings still exist?
- What men can do to support women’s equality
- Organisational policy and practice
- What will I do differently?
- Personal Action Planning