The advanced energy manager will be able to identify, measure, and develop energy management opportunities in buildings and industrial facilities. The delegates will be able to deliver and sell quantified recommendations with much more confidence to key decision-makers. Implemented projects will enable companies to drastically reduce energy consumption, improve production processes or building comfort/productivity, and reduce maintenance costs.
By the end of this training course, the delegates will learn to:
- Understand principles of energy
- Understand energy procurement and energy tariffs/bills
- Understand technical operation and areas of opportunities in electrical, thermal, and mechanical energy systems
- Quantify potential savings and life cycle costs for recommended projects
- Package sellable projects to be commissioned and sustained