Water use globally extends into many different applications, ranging from food and agricultural production to industrial and electricity production. Whilst on one hand the value of water in this array of applications tends to be evaluated based on economics alone, its real value is a totally different concept. Water is irreplaceable, its applications are limitless, and life cannot exist without it. In addition, the failure of overall coordination between the different stakeholders, is the main reason behind water waste and misuse.
It is therefore of critical importance that all professionals in the water industry are aware of the basic and most up-to-date principles and rules that apply to water use, including HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) and legal considerations.
By the end of this Energy Training Centre’s online training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the diversity of water usage applications worldwide
- Develop the skills to determine the suitability of water for different applications
- Analyse the risks and restrictions that apply to water use and make appropriate decisions
- Understand the basic water treatment techniques and where to apply them
- Develop a good understanding of the concepts of water chemistry and microbiology
- Understand the legal and HSE requirements that relate to water use and reuse
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.