What are the challenges you must deal with? The Energy Industry is a volatile workplace with many challenges yet to come. Are you prepared for them? Have you the skills and knowledge to address the unknown? This highly participative Energy Training Centre online training course will provide not only the skills and knowledge you need now, but also the understanding of how you can develop strategies for the future in preparation for the unknown. Given the complexity of the industry and market the course contains regulatory challenges, geopolitical pressures, and environmental issues.
However, leadership does not stop with today, what about tomorrow? Organizations need good leadership to set new directions, align people with mission-critical imperatives, build a commitment to new vision and action, and develop talent. This online training course will challenge many of your assumptions about leadership and will use challenge you to be the best leader that you can be.
This Energy Training Course online training course will highlight:
- What is my leadership style?
- What it takes to lead others
- Building trust and relationships
- Formulating and implementing strategies
- Managing team and individual performance
By the end of this online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand and apply regulatory, geopolitical, and environmental issues
- Formulate in implement future strategies
- Align goals and objectives with corporate strategy
- Engage and empower their workforce
- Build “talent pipelines” for the development of their organisation
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.