In the 21st century business world responsible organisations can no longer simply pay lip service to key global sustainability challenges like climate change, resource exhaustions, and inequality; investors and key stakeholders expect them to engage and actively manage the organisations impact in these areas. This leading-edge Sustainable finance training course will provide you with the fundamental principles and the relevant tools and insights you will need to help your organisation develop a sustainable approach to finance that will address these challenges and create value for the organisation, as well as its stakeholders and wider society.
The Energy Training Centre training course will examine the practice, trends, and opportunities in current financial systems and analyse the impact on business strategy of the major social and environmental challenges facing organisations of all types. Delegates will be empowered to unlock and apply an innovative new approach to developing more sustainable business models for their organisations.
This Sustainable finance training course will feature:
- The emerging importance of sustainable finance
- The environmental, social and governance fundamentals
- Techniques for developing key measures of sustainable finance
- Development of Integrated Reporting systems
- Adapting business risk analysis to manage sustainable finance
By the end of this Energy Training Centre course, participants will be able to:
- Master the aims and principles of sustainable finance
- Understand key environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues
- Identify impact on business and financial strategy
- Develop meaningful tools for sustainable finance reporting
- Build financial models to assess sustainable finance and other risks
This Sustainable finance training course will use a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course will follow a participative workshop format and will be focused on developing practical skills that delegates can apply in real life business situations on return to their own organisation.