Today’s business environment is characterized by an unparalleled, fast-tracking and complex combination of risks and prospects. Your marketplace can be disrupted in a short time by innumerable factors, be it a new technology or a sudden lack of natural resources or a pandemic. Competition and new opportunities are evolving rapidly due to trends such as population growth, resource scarcity or global health risks. Stakeholders are better informed than ever before, and they want businesses to take responsibility for the pressure our planet and its population are under.
The SDGs for Business training course provides participants with an understanding of how business leaders can stay ahead of the curve. It is not sufficient for companies to worry themselves only with short-term profits because natural disasters, social unrest or economic disparity can destroy any long-term prosperity. The businesses that understand this challenge and acts will be a step ahead.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- Outline SDG Goals as they apply to business
- Formulating your individual business plan
- Engaging with shareholders
- Implementing strategic plans
- Engaging staff and community relations
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Develop a perception of the business issues
- Make sense out of complexity and an uncertain future
- Identify the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
- Decisive in profits, people, and planet issues
- Flexibility for further advancement in the future
Participants to this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the outline with the Tutor Utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes includes business case studies from various industries, video, group exercises, peer feedback group discussion and practical demonstrations.