Leadership is not a person; leadership is an action, and it is your actions not your words that will influence your followers. It therefore becomes essential that you cultivate your leadership power, presence, and purpose to connect and inspire your people towards the desired organizational outcome. The link between effective leadership and organisational strategy is crucial. Before planning, leaders must determine the outcomes they seek and share their vision across the organisation, to maximise commitment to action. Only by galvanizing the workforce, being clear about the aims and making best use of resources, can organisations beat the competition and achieve their objectives.
You need to build your people so they can lead their teams, and finally you need to sustain success in an ever-changing world. This Energy Training Centre course offers delegates the prospect to build their leadership skills, gain expertise and learn to communicate more effectively with their people. By improving their skills, leaders and emergent leaders will accomplish much better results for themselves and their organisation. By attending this highly interactive and challenging training course, leaders will gain insights into the complex subject of ‘strategy’ and achieve significant outcomes.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- Essential skills and abilities of leadership
- Integrity through communication to carry your message to others
- Building emotional connections that allows you to influence others
- Empowering your team to find solutions to their workplace challenges
- The importance of strategic thinking to deliver business success
- The need for a systematic approach to strategy formulation & implementation
- Use of appropriate measurement to track performance and inform future strategy
- Key leadership competencies for the 21st Century: Strategic and agile thinking
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Self-awareness for personal growth and development
- Understand how to build relationships based on integrity
- Techniques to communicate persuasively
- Build highly productive and empowered teams
- Recognise the impact of leaders on strategy and strategy on leaders
- Develop strategies and plans, utilizing strategic and analytical tools
- Develop leadership skills: Influencing and communicating effectively
- Select measurements to track, inform and support decision-making
Participants to this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the tutor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities, and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating their growth and development to the requirements of their workplace.