What will tomorrow bring? Failing to plan results in confusion and poor decision-making. The link between effective leadership and organisational strategy is crucial. Before planning, leaders must determine the outcomes they seek and share their vision across the organisation, to maximise commitment to action. Only by galvanizing the workforce, being clear about the aims and making best use of resources, can organisations beat the competition and achieve their objectives.
This course offers delegates the prospect to build their leadership skills, gain expertise and learn to communicate more effectively with their people. By improving their skills, leaders and emergent leaders will accomplish much better results for themselves and their organisation. By attending this highly interactive and challenging training course, leaders will gain insights into the complex subject of ‘strategy’ and achieve significant outcomes.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- The importance of strategic thinking to deliver business success
- The need for a systematic approach to strategy formulation & implementation
- Use of appropriate measurement to track performance and inform future strategy
- Communicating effectively throughout the organisation to maximise performance
- Key leadership competencies for the 21st Century: Strategic and agile thinking
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Recognise the impact of leaders on strategy and strategy on leaders
- Develop strategies and plans, utilizing strategic and analytical tools
- Understand the importance of innovation in the strategy process
- Develop leadership skills: Influencing and communicating effectively
- Select measurements to track, inform and support decision-making
Participants to this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes the use of presentations, discussions, group work, videos and exercises guided by the tutor who will facilitate the learning process.