Public Private Partnership (PPP) market is gaining ground successfully over decades. The way to build true partnerships between the public and private sector is to help countries fill the infrastructure gap by accessing more private capital and expertise.
PPP improve efficiency and service delivery to users and gain access to new expertise and technology, reducing annual costs of infrastructure to the government, and freeing up the fiscal space.
These efforts, complemented with the private sector innovation as well as support of other stakeholders, can help reach the global goal of developing a quality, reliable, sustainable, and resilient infrastructure, while supporting the country’s economic development.
This Energy training course will provide understanding of PPP as the best approach for the development of a particular project both from the perspective of the Government as well as from the perspective of the private sector entity.
This training course will highlight:
- Public Private Partnership introduction including structure and type of PPP Contract
- PPP Framework & process
- PPP Project Finance
- Appraising and risk
- Contract agreement and case study
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand Public Private Partnership including, scope, infrastructure, structure and type of PPP contract
- Create PPP framework and describe the process in PPP
- Describe the project finance and financial analysis in PPP project
- Explain the appraising including market sound and develop the risk
- Understand the contract including concession and experience from case study
Participants to this Energy Training Centre course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes classroom-style with highly interactive, exercise and case studies the training course will be run using PowerPoint slide and video.