Public Private Partnership (PPP) market is gaining ground successfully over decades. The way to build true partnerships between the public and private sector is to help countries fill the infrastructure gap by accessing more private capital and expertise.
PPP improve efficiency and service delivery to users and gain access to new expertise and technology, reducing annual costs of infrastructure to the government, and freeing up the fiscal space.
These efforts, complemented with the private sector innovation as well as support of other stakeholders, can help reach the global goal of developing a quality, reliable, sustainable, and resilient infrastructure, while supporting the country’s economic development.
This Energy Training Centre online training course will provide understanding of PPP as the best approach for the development of a particular project both from the perspective of the Government as well as from the perspective of the private sector entity.
This online training course will highlight:
- Public Private Partnership introduction including structure and type of PPP Contract
- PPP Framework & process
- PPP Project Finance
- Appraising and risk
- Contract agreement and case study
By the end of this online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand Public Private Partnership including, scope, infrastructure, structure and type of PPP contract
- Create PPP framework and describe the process in PPP
- Describe the project finance and financial analysis in PPP project
- Explain the appraising including market sound and develop the risk
- Understand the contract including concession and experience from case study
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.