Are you and your company under pressure to reduce the energy consumption of your process plant and improve its efficiency?
This training course will provide you with the required knowledge and skills to reduce the energy consumption and ensure cost effective operation and maintenance for your process plant. Best practices and strategies for achieving the most efficient results will be covered in detail along with safe and reliable operation. Practical case studies, about several types of static and rotating equipment, will be studied and lessons learned will be outlined.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Apply the skills necessary to recognize the performance of equipment used for process plant
- Effectively utilize monitoring and control tools to plan and achieve cost effective operation
- Recognize and understand overall plant effectiveness (OPE)
- Implement the most appropriate operation and maintenance strategies
- Determine and measure plant’s key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify and apply effective procedures to improve those KPIs