This Energy Training Centre online training course will provide the participants with the required skills to ensure cost effective operation and maintenance for their process plant. Optimum modes that produce the most efficient results, consistent with safe, and reliable operation will be studied in detail.
Plant energy consumption and reliability is the foundation of process plant optimisation. For optimisation benefits to be sustainable, production interruptions must be kept to a minimum, which requires effective management of degradation processes that affect equipment and systems and effective inspection and maintenance strategies, plans and methods. Plant optimisation can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability without the large investment associated with building a new plant.
This Energy Training Centre online training course will feature:
- Process Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)
- Best Practices in Operation and Maintenance
- Business Sustainability and Related Factors
- Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Strategies for Improving Plant Profitability
By the end of this online training course on Process Plant Optimisation & Energy Conservation, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand overall plant effectiveness (OPE)
- Apply the business focus to ensure sustainable plant profitability
- Appraise the most cost-effective operation and energy saving methods
- Describe the managerial tools needed to effectively optimize plant operations
- Implement the most appropriate operation and maintenance strategies
- Determine and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for their plant
- Identify and apply effective procedures to improve those key performance indicators (KPIs)
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.