The oil and gas industry is complex, diverse, risky and in continual change. Uncertainty in price, supply, demand, cost, technological change and politics all contribute to the extraordinary challenges faced by oil and gas professionals and managers.
This training course will prepare oil and gas professionals and managers to face those challenges, and progress both in their current role and in their future careers.
This training course brings together from a management perspective all the key aspects of the upstream oil and gas industry including those of geoscience, engineering, commerce, finance, safety, social responsibility, strategy and risk management.
Delegates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to work effectively on projects involving many different professional disciplines, and to manage the changes that are happening, and will continue to happen, within the industry.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the important issues facing the industry and the strategies to effectively address them
- Gain a clear understanding of the companies that make up the petroleum industry
- Learn about the geopolitical issues surrounding global Oil & Gas supply, transportation and pricing
- Gain specific skills in budgeting finance and strategic planning whilst assessing the commercial viability of Oil & Gas Projects
- Acquire an understanding and compare various international fiscal systems
- Explain the nature and fundamentals of Oil & Gas Projects and Project Management
- Function more effectively and efficiently in today’s competitive Oil & Gas business environment
- Evaluate the strategic challenges facing the industry and implications for the organization