The industry infrastructure has made significant progress by incorporating electrical equipment that will reduce carbon footprint and subsequently reduce the global warming potential substantially. Digital substations are mushrooming as efficient infrastructure components and equipment has great reliance in the internet of things (IoT) technologies. Smart digital transformers are emerging rapidly with the onset of industry infrastructure digitalization. The retro filling of new ester oil as substitute for mineral oil in transformers are fast gaining prominence as it increases the safety of transformer installations. Robotics are incorporated with the new state of the art smart transformers.
By the end of this Energy Training Centre online training course, participants will learn to:
- Differentiate the various types of power generation including renewables
- Understand the various importance of power component namely the active power, reactive power and apparent power
- Appreciate the merits and importance of renewable energy
- Understand and describe the smart grids and micro grids
- Recognise the importance of digital industry infrastructure
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.