Leadership is not a person; leadership is an action, and it is your actions not your words that will influence your followers. It therefore becomes essential that you cultivate your leadership power, presence, and purpose to connect and inspire your people towards the desired organizational outcome.
But action is also ongoing, just a title is not enough. Your leadership skills must grow with you. You need to build relationships, so you can influence greater production.
You need to build your people so they can lead their teams, and finally you need to sustain success in an ever-changing world. This Leadership Essentials training course seeks to provide you with skills to develop your leadership effectiveness. By applying these leadership skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to experience growth and breakthroughs you never thought possible.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- Essential skills and abilities of leadership
- Projecting confidence by understanding your own abilities
- Integrity through communication to carry your message to others
- Building emotional connections that allows you to influence others
- Empowering your team to find solutions to their workplace challenges
By the end of this training course, participants will learn to:
- Self-awareness for personal growth and development
- Understand how to build relationships based on integrity
- Techniques to communicate persuasively
- Project confidence to handle challenging situations
- Build highly productive and empowered teams
- Flexibility to adapt and lead others through challenge and change
Participants to this training course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the tutor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities, and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating their growth and development to the requirements of their workplace.