This ISO 50001 online training course is designed to give industries and businesses, especially large-scale conglomerates, an insight into ISO 50001:2018 and how this International Standard can lead to reduced energy costs and improvements in energy efficiency.
This Energy Training Centre online training course will introduce delegates to the latest 2018 version of ISO 50001, which provides a structure and arrangements for organisations to follow when managing and improving their energy performance.
This Energy Training Centre online training course will highlight:
- The essential contents of ISO 50001
- The benefits of a formal Energy Management Programme
- The need for detailed measurement of energy consumption
- Possibilities in reducing energy consumption and costs
- Possible improvements in the energy efficiency of plant, processes, and equipment
At the end of this Energy Training Centre online training course, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the benefits of formal Energy Management to senior staff
- Understand and interpret key aspects of ISO 50001
- Consider how to measure energy consumption systematically
- Identify possible areas in which to improve energy management
- Understanding key ISO 50001 requirements
- Planning and monitoring of energy usage
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.