When we consider climate change, we need to look at the full range of options that can deliver a low-carbon economy. Nuclear energy provides one of these options and is unique. A one or two nuclear reactor plant can make a significant impact in terms of electricity provision in a country.
Nuclear energy projects are large, providing more than 1000 MW of energy and are complex technically and cost and construction. This ETC training course will develop your understanding of the law and policy behind these high-cost and capital-intensive projects. It will enable you to see the role that law plays in managing the industry and ensure you know the project as it interacts with local, national, and international law.
Nuclear energy is an exciting and growing area within the energy sector. The training course will place you at the forefront of new opportunities and engagement on this complex topic.
By the end of this training course, the participants will learn to:
- International perspectives on the nuclear energy industry
- Understanding the principles of international nuclear energy law
- Knowledge of national nuclear energy law and the role of the national nuclear (or energy) regulator
- The role of law in managing and incentivizing the nuclear energy sector
- Recognizing the impact of energy law across the planning & development of nuclear energy projects
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.