The world has changed significantly in the first quarter of 2020, with the global pandemic influence on every sector of human life. The world was halted to a standstill in terms of mobility, while at the same time the need for the energy has shifted. There were several renewable energy company liquidations. The world faces an array of new energy options to support critical foundation for enduring prosperity, energy security, and the protection of the environment and public health as the energy demand gets higher and higher. Energy transition and innovation policy can fill the pipeline with many energy technology options, bring the best of these options to market, and unleash the full power of the innovative solutions in driving down the energy prices. Energy is profoundly a technology business, so it pays to understand which policies work best at stimulating energy technology innovation and transition towards renewable sources of energy, without unnecessarily politicizing the energy debate.
One of the greatest challenges of the future is the finding the solution to determinants of energy demand trough sustainable generation and use of energy. Providing a reliable supply of affordable, safe and clean energy requires answering complex and significant technical, social, political, economic, legal and ethical questions, which appear often in combination, to ensure sustainable energy supply, use and development.
This online training course is designed to build capacity through the development of new knowledge, new understanding and new insights, and can therefore provide effective solutions to complex problems in the energy of the future.
After attending this ETC online training course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the energy demand determinants
- Become familiar with energy sources both traditional and future
- Able to identify the ways of transition towards sustainable energy resources
- Able to build predictive models for energy demands
- Plan the energy sector growth without the urge to just follow the buzzword of the day
- Avoid the problems with liquidity and achieve financial sustainability
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is suited for anyone who wants to develop their skills in training and development.
Those that would benefit the most are:
- Researchers and Practitioners in the field of Energy
- Professionals in Applied Sciences
- Technology Engineers, CTOs, and CIOs
- Strategic Development Personnel
- Project Managers
The Course Outline
- Energy Industry Pillars and Additions
- Oil, Natural Gas, Coal, and Electricity
- Energy Market Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency in Industry, Environment, and Transportation
- Strategy of Fuel Transition
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Blockchain, Microgrids, and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twin of Energy System
- Design of the Energy Efficient City
- Sustainable Economics of Energy
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.