Nowadays, Energy Risk Management implementation is the best solution for companies in managing risks, associated with the energy industry. The industry evolves to introduce competition. These changes together with recent energy market turbulence have prompted the energy industry to revisit risk management structures and fundamentally change the approach to risk strategy.
Driving these changes are managers who have succeeded in stepping away from measuring and managing risks in order to better evaluate their companies in the aggregate. By examining risks in this holistic fashion, companies can realise enormous benefits in their capital structure, budgeting, capital allocation and other areas. This Energy Training Centre course will explain energy risk management with all its complexities.
This training course will highlight:
- Overview of energy risk management
- Type of financial risk management
- Energy hedging
- Operational risk management
- Energy trading and risk management system
By the end of this Energy Training Centre course, participants will learn:
- How to develop the energy risk management
- How to analyse types of financial risk management
- How to understand hedging risks and strategies
- How to apply operational risk management
- How to deal with energy trading and risk management system