The energy sector is one of the most influential in our economy. It plays a key role in delivering economic stability. However, the energy is changing now, and it is necessary to consider the impact of climate change. There is an increasing climate change agenda at the international, national, and local levels, and these are having a massive effect on how the business operates. This course covers these issues and enables you to consider what these impacts on business operations will be.
When we consider climate change, we need to look at 2030, 2040, and 2050 energy and climate targets. In order to respond to these, your business needs to plan for different scenarios, and this course is designed to enable you to plan different strategies. The global economy is changing, and energy and climate policies are at the heart of this change; taking this course can develop your leadership skills in this vital area.
The objectives of this ETC online training course is to provide you with:
- Knowledge of key energy and climate policy
- Impact of energy and climate policy on your business
- Understand new reporting standards for business
- Realizing the impact of Government energy & climate policy
- Strategic planning on energy & climate policy
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be suitable for all those who want to demonstrate leadership in this growing area, which is having a big effect on international and national business. Understanding the future issues will enable the participants to manage the expected changes to the economy.
The Course Outline
- The Energy Transition
- Business-as-Usual is changing?
- Impact of Climate Targets
- Understanding Energy Investment in terms of Climate Change
- New Energy Technologies
- New Transparency & Disclosure Requirements
- International Institutions and their Responses to Climate Change
- Examples of National Government Action
- Where next for 2030, 2040, and 2050?
- Scenario Planning for the Future
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.