This ETC Digital Energy and Optimization online training course is designed for professionals and companies that want to utilize predictive and prescriptive analytics and software for energy production, storage, distribution and overall optimization of the energy system as a whole, as well as for the risk management within the energy industry. We have witnessed some of the most significant disturbances in the world in 2020, where the effects of the pandemic have influenced everyone. The energy demands shifted almost overnight, however, the trend is that by 2050 the world will need to provide 30% more energy than it produces now, and the network level optimization is the key for the saving of energy, which will lead to save money and sustain and upgrade customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Energy saving and redistribution was paramount and the use of Big Data, Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence (AI) provided the answer to the questions of energy saving and optimization of energy resources use.
The digital energy transformation is expected to generate trillion of dollars for the energy industry, therefore, and this ETC online training course is designed to help you not to be late onboard and build energy optimization capacity through the development of new knowledge, new understanding and new insights, and can therefore provide effective solutions to complex problems in the energy industry of the future.
After attending this ETC online training course, the participant should be able to:
- Apply the data mining methodology for energy usage patterns identification
- Utilize Artificial Intelligence algorithms for real-time optimization of energy distribution
- Identify key areas of energy systems where the Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence can be utilized
- Understand the benefits of energy system optimization through the example cases
- Use Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence methods for optimization of energy distribution
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Researchers and Practitioners in the field of energy
- Professionals in Applied Sciences
- Technology Engineers, CTOs, and CIOs
- Strategic Development Personnel
- Project Managers
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques of Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Section Heads, and Managers
- Professionals who have an interest in Data Science
- Technical Professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering, and Production
The Course Outline
- Energy production and consumption data mining
- Using association and pattern recognition for energy distribution optimization
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms for Energy Industry
- Pattern recognition for preventive maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence for production prediction and optimization
- Energy Industry quantum leaps toward digitalization
- Neural Network Application to Optimal Power Flow
- Particle Swarm Optimization for Optimal Power Flow
- Total Transfer Capability Enhancement by Evolutionary Algorithm
- Smart Contracts in Energy Industry
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.