This ETC online training course will prepare all the participants to sell strategically, manage key accounts effectively, and develop partnerships to take the participants from the role of "Vendor" to "Trusted Partner". The Oil, Gas and Power business is changing rapidly due to current environmental and other trends, buyers are getting more sophisticated, and technology is being deployed more than ever, creating additional buying channels and great opportunities for the modern Key Account Manager who wishes to maximise revenues and profits. From exploration, refining, and retailing, the industry is changing, and organisations need to adapt to stay ahead of the changing competitive landscape. Developments in technology, shifting markets, and increasing pressure on costs are changing the way organisations buy.
The Energy sector is under severe competitive pressures, so this will give the participants welcome tools, knowledge, and abilities to form a more strategic approach to sales towards large government organizations and IOCs operating in the Oil & Gas and Power industry. This online training course will explore best practices and help highlight where their skills and practices must be developed. It will build essential key account management skills, consultative selling skills, the power of persuasion, and advanced relationship-building skills to effectively manage the most valuable existing accounts, leading to improved customer satisfaction and increased customer loyalty.
This online training course will focus on the Oil, Gas and Power sectors that draw upon the latest thinking in terms of relationship building, the science of persuasion, why people say "yes" and account profiling for maximum profit.
By the end of this online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Implement the total process of key account management to sell strategically, prioritising effort, and resources for optimal payoffs
- Focus resources, time, and attention effectively in the development of key accounts
- Demonstrate ability and confidence in managing key accounts
- Build lasting, sustainable relationships and communicate more effectively with key customers
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Understand how to create compelling value propositions and how to present them persuasively
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This is highly specialized, but its teaching will be invaluable to a wide range of sales and marketing professionals.
Consequently, this online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Mid-career Level Sales
- Business Development Managers and Professionals
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
- Strategic Account Managers and Major Account Managers
- Senior sales staff and account managers with interest in Key Account Management
- Sales managers and directors intending to implement a key account management strategy within their organisation
- All those on the key account support team
- Others who regularly participate in key accounts including line managers, bid team members, marketing and technical staff
The Course Outline
- Introduction to Strategic Key Account Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Value: What it is, how it is created and destroyed
- Creating a Compelling Value Proposition
- Communicating your Value Proposition
- The Art and Science of Persuasion
- Developing a Strategic Key Account Plan
- Executing your Account Strategy
- Monitoring and Measuring your Account Strategy
- Consolidation and Development
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course