This highly engaging and practical ETC Developing Strategic Sales & Account Partnership with Oil & Gas and Power Sectors training course will prepare all the participants to sell strategically, manage key accounts effectively and develop partnerships to take the participants from the role of "Vendor" to "Trusted Partner". The Oil, Gas and Power business is changing rapidly due to current environmental and other trends, buyers are getting more sophisticated, and technology is being deployed more than ever, creating additional buying channels and great opportunities for the modern Key Account Manager who wishes to maximise revenues and profits. From exploration, refining, and retailing, the industry is changing, and organisations need to adapt to stay ahead of the changing competitive landscape. Developments in technology, shifting markets, and increasing pressure on costs are changing the way organisations buy.
The Energy sector is under severe competitive pressures, so this will give the participants a welcome tool, knowledge, and abilities to form a more strategic approach to sales towards large government organizations and IOCs operating in the Oil & Gas and Power industry. This training course will explore best practices and help highlight where their skills and practices must be developed. It will build essential key account management skills, consultative selling skills, the power of persuasion, and advanced relationship-building skills to effectively manage the most valuable existing accounts, leading to improved customer satisfaction and increased customer loyalty.
This ETC training course will highlight:
- Developing and delivering an effective key account plan
- Blocking the competition to secure the account
- Consultative selling and establishing trusted advisor status, maintaining a perception of real strategic value
- Understanding your key accounts, their business strategies, people and buying methods
- Utilising all the required organisational resources to support the key account
- Advanced Relationship-Building skills
- Selling strategically in Oil, Gas and Power Masterclass
- Value Creation and Capture in the Oil, Gas and Power arenas
This training course will focus on the Oil, Gas and Power sectors that draw upon the latest thinking in terms of relationship building, the science of persuasion, why people say "yes" and account profiling for maximum profit.
By the end of this training course, the participants will learn to:
- Implement the total procedure of key account management to sell strategically, prioritising effort and resources for optimal payoffs
- Emphasis resources, time, and attention efficiently in the progress of key accounts
- Demonstrate competence and self-confidence in managing key accounts
- Build lasting, sustainable relationships and communicate more effectively with key customers
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- Understand how to create compelling value propositions and how to present them persuasively
The subjects and topics are transferred by means of short, focused presentations, which are followed by experiential learning sessions. In these sessions, the knowledge gained is applied to real-world examples and case studies. Rapid learning of the methods and techniques is achieved by means of group work, individual work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction, and constructive feedback.
The participants of this training course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered with a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. The available analytical tools have built for the participants to use to assist in their strategic planning freely.