Energy resources continue to play an essential role in fueling important functions of our everyday life, including transportation, water desalination and power generation. To realize the full potential of energy development and production operations, it is important to extract the most insightful value of the data collected to generate distilled information that can be acted upon to create higher levels of visibility, environmental stewardship and operational efficiency. This training course aims to highlight innovative techniques that leverage data-based methods and their application in the energy sector to unveil hidden patterns and explore untapped frontiers.
The participants will learn the business value of the data gathered from remote, distributed energy systems. The training course will feature data understanding, preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment to harness operational and business intelligence. It also offers novel tools and frameworks to empower best-in-class operational excellence using real-world data sets, which in turn, streamline decision-making processes in today's rapidly changing work environment.
At the end of this ETC online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Appreciate the disruptive role of data science in optimizing business operations
- Understand data science lifecycle and its application in the energy sector
- Realize the pros and cons of the different data mining techniques
- Hone digital engineering and fourth industrial revolution (4IR) skills
- Become familiar with data-based tools and frameworks
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is intended for professionals working with critical digital infrastructures, such as the energy and power industry.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Energy Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Energy Researchers
- State Energy Employees
- Energy Efficiency Specialists
- Compliance and Operational Excellence Officers
- Professionals in Operation Monitoring and Control Centres
- Professionals who want to learn effective methods for Data Mining
- Professionals working in energy and power generation, industrial plants, and refineries
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Power Sector
The Course Outline
- Global Energy Outlook
- Data Modeling Concepts and Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Preparation in Energy Systems
- Data Visualization and Storytelling in Energy Operations
- Energy Big Data
- Implicit Physics Hypothesis and Inversion Methodology
- Anomalous State Detection in the Energy Industry
- Data-based Predictive Engines
- Data-powered Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Data Life Cycle
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.