The emergence of smart energy and power infrastructures represents an integral part of the modern civilization system. These critical infrastructures rely on digital measurements, digital connectivity, and industrial control systems for sustainable, efficient operations that fuel important functions of human lifestyles. This training course aims to address the functions and components of the intelligent energy and power assets and its cyber representation in the digital information world. It also highlights the associated cyber-physical security and safety exposures to develop practical, resilient integrated solutions that answer asset stewardship challenges at a time when the rate of digital technology change is outrunning organizational capabilities on policy, regulation, and compliance.
This will help manage the implications of the ever-growing role that digital technologies continue to play in the energy and power industry. The training course also offers useful insights into the proactive risk management of cybersecurity threats as well as the organizational culture, operational processes, and worker behavioral aspects influencing the digital workplace environment as our cities evolve into becoming smarter. Thus, it focuses on digitalizing safely capitalizing on modern, holistic cyber-physical security paradigms.
At the end of this ETC online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Proactively predict cybersecurity exposures and risks
- Apply design thinking to create intrinsically secure and safe systems
- Develop defense strategies and risk management
- Appreciate the differential cybersecurity problems at the boundary
- Recognize emerging technology trends and implications
- Effectively formulate cybersecurity strategy, policy, and compliance
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is intended for professionals working with critical digital infrastructures, such as the energy and power industry.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HSSE Specialists
- Business Analysts
- IT and OT Specialists
- Energy Professionals who want to learn effective methods for cyber-physical asset stewardship
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Power Sector
- Technical Professionals in the Energy and Power sector
The Course Outline
- The Energy and Power System
- Supply Chain for the Energy and Power field
- Roots of the Cybersecurity Challenge
- Energy and Power as a Critical Infrastructure
- Mirror Worlds
- Operational and Information Technology Convergence
- Hardening the Supply Chain against Internal and External Threats
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Energy Ecosystem
- Cyber-initiated industrial safety and environmental incidents
- Double Deep Workforce
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.