This cutting-edge course is an essential choice for any Training and Development Professional who wants to keep up to date with the latest and vital competencies required in the rapidly changing workplace environment. But simply, you can not afford to miss this exciting development opportunity. The role of the Training Professional is constantly changing. Changing to meet new demands, new technology, new challenges and new audiences. This practical and exciting course will equip you to develop your professional skills as a Training and Development Specialist.
This course encompasses all the core areas of training and development including measurement & evaluation, the development of effective objectives and the latest developments in the area. It will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training and development, but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training and development activities can be developed in line with world best practices.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- Training and development models for learning efficiency
- Evaluating to show training and development results in your organisation
- Constructing training and development activities
- Understanding the needs of adult learners
- Learning from practices in top companies and organisations
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop effective training and development programmes
- Learn how to analyse and evaluate training
- Use the latest proven techniques and models of adult learning
- Be able to use the latest proven techniques and models
- Understand how to identify learning styles and their contribution to development
This Energy Training Centre training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities. Practical exercises, case studies, short video presentations, small group work and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.