For the business community, sustainability is more than mere window-dressing, it is transforming the competitive landscape. By adopting sustainable practices, companies can gain competitive edge, increase their market share, and boost shareholder value. What's more, the growing demand for 'green' products has created major new markets in which sharp-eyed eco-entrepreneurs are reaping rewards. The Certificate in World Class Business Sustainability introduces the strategies and tools that companies can use to translate an aspiration for sustainability into practical, effective solutions. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.
This training course will feature:
- Development and definition of Sustainability
- The driving forces behind Sustainability
- Stakeholder Expectations
- Strategies, Tools and Concepts for developing sustainability
- Planning, Strategy Development and Reporting
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an acute perception of the dimensions of business issues
- Make sense out of complexity and an uncertain future
- Be cognizant of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
- Be decisive in profits, people and planet issues
- Be flexibile for further change if warranted in the future
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into “grounded practice”. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.