For the business community, sustainability is more than mere window-dressing, it is transforming the competitive landscape. By adopting sustainable practices, companies can gain competitive edge, increase their market share, and boost shareholder value. What is more, the growing demand for 'green' products has created major new markets in which sharp-eyed eco-entrepreneurs are reaping rewards.
The Certificate in World Class Business Sustainability introduces the strategies and tools that companies can use to translate an aspiration for sustainability into practical, effective solutions. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.
This online training course will feature:
- Development and definition of Sustainability
- The driving forces behind Sustainability
- Stakeholder Expectations
- Strategies, Tools and Concepts for developing sustainability
- Planning, Strategy Development and Reporting
By the end of this ETC online training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an acute perception of the dimensions of business issues
- Make sense out of complexity and an uncertain future
- Be cognizant of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
- Be decisive in profits, people, and planet issues
- Be flexible for further change if warranted in the future
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.