Is your business sustainable?
Do you list sustainability within your top three business goals?
Are you fully undertaking your social responsibilities?
Survey after survey identifies sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of business strategy. Sustainability is more than mere window-dressing; it is transforming the competitive landscape. By implementing these sustainable practices, organisations achieve a competitive edge, increase their market share, and boost shareholder value. What is more, the growing demand for 'greener' products has created major new markets in which sharp-eyed eco-entrepreneurs are reaping rewards.
The Energy Training Centre’s Certificate in World Class Business Sustainability online training course focuses on business operations and supply chains, including sustainability’s social, environmental, and economic aspects. The course emphasis is on introducing best practice within businesses in a global setting. The Certificate in World Class Business Sustainability introduces the strategies and tools that companies can use to translate an aspiration for sustainability into practical, effective solutions. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.
By attending The Energy Training Centre’s online training course, delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on World Class Business Sustainability best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- Learn about the emerging global consensus among major stakeholders about its scope and meaning
- Gain an appreciation for the expectations that major stakeholders have about the sustainability performance of business
- Strengthen your ability to develop, integrate and manage a sustainability initiative
- Develop an acute perception of the dimensions of business issues
- Understand world complexity and prepare for an uncertain future
- ‘Bottom line’ improvement in profits, people and planet issues
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into “grounded practice”. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.
Who Should Attend?
The Energy Training Centre’s online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in all aspects of sustainability and who want to understand, implement and develop the latest concepts, processes and ideas. For example:
- Leaders engaged in strategic planning and delivery
- Managers with social and environmental responsibilities
- Professionals wishing to refresh sustainability
- Refresher and updates for experienced sustainability practitioners
- Senior leaders with corporate and governance responsibilities
The Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- The driving forces behind Sustainability
- Stakeholder Expectations
- Strategies, Tools and Concepts for developing sustainability
- Competitive advantage
- Tools and concepts for profit sustainability
- Understanding market opportunities
- Tools and concepts for people sustainability
- Team cohesion for improved productivity
- Tools and concepts for planet sustainability
- Working within the community
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course