When considering climate change, we need to look at 2030, 2040, and 2050 climate targets. In essence, that means central to these policies is the management of carbon dioxide (CO2). This is one of the key challenges facing society today, and business needs to respond. This online training course will develop your expertise and leadership capacity in this important area.
This will take you across actions at international, national, and local levels to identify different pathways and strategies for action. It integrates business, economics, and technology to assist you in examining the core areas of carbon management. This online training course will aid your thinking across different business sectors and assess how each response to the challenge of carbon reduction and how strategies are developing as a result. There are exciting opportunities in this area, and this course will place you at the forefront of those.
By the end of this online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Knowledge of Carbon Management goals for society
- Impact of Carbon Management policy on your business
- Understand new Carbon reporting standards for business (such as PAS 2080 Compliance for Carbon Management in Infrastructure)
- Realizing the growth of technology and its impact on carbon management
- Strategic Planning
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- HSE Managers
- HSE Engineers
- Operational Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Assets and Project Professionals
- Operational and Maintenance Inspectors
The Course Outline
- Climate Change: Past, Present, & Future
- The Energy Transition
- Climate Politics
- Climate Impacts: Recording & Measurement
- Technological Change
- Understanding Investment in Terms of Climate Change
- Carbon Data
- Managing Climate Change Data
- Data Across Sectors: From Industry to Transport, To Infrastructure (Such as Carbon Management Pas 2080)
- International to National to Local Strategies for Carbon Reduction
- Where Next For 2030, 2040, and 2050?
- Scenario Planning for The Future
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course.