Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an exciting and highly acclaimed technology that offers transformative potential across all sectors of the economy, including those associated with engineering and energy applications. This ETC online training course was designed to engineers for engineers, planners, and policymakers involved in the areas of energy-saving identification and the optimization of industrial processes and energy generation systems, including renewable energy systems.
Are you data rich but knowledge poor? Hidden in all your process data is important knowledge, such as energy savings patterns. Statistical analysis, if you remember how to do it, are fine with only a few variables and limited data. Still, the analysis of large data sets using traditional statistical tools is time-consuming, and results can be dubious. We will show you how Artificial Intelligent techniques can easily uncover useful patterns and hence the knowledge you required to rectify any problems unearthed.
Learn how expert systems can be applied for better process control and optimization. Examining how Artificial Intelligent systems can be used to maximize the return on capital and array of industrial processes and renewable energy systems by mimicking the antics of the birds and bees, ants, and termites in their search for food.
This ETC online training course will highlight:
- Understand how artificial intelligence techniques can generate new opportunities to improve and optimise energy efficiency
- How artificial intelligence techniques can be used to uncover previously hidden energy savings, and provide intelligent control and optimisation
- Use artificial intelligence techniques such as data mining to uncover the most critical variables affecting process operations – ideal for process engineers attempting to optimise industrial and renewable energy processes to reducing capital and running costs
- How we can learn from the bird and the bees, ants, and termites, and even the invasive weed to help solve complex process optimisation problems in energy systems – something not possible using traditional optimisation techniques
- How intelligent energy management systems will ensure the sustainability of energy savings and help solve the time-delay problems associated with existing manual only systems
- How artificial intelligence techniques can provide for improved energy savings verification
The objectives of this ETC online training course is to provide you with:
- Integrate intelligent systems for improved energy efficiency in new process and manufacturing plant design
- Understand the potential role of artificial intelligence in energy efficiency and optimisation
- Introduce effective and more intelligent energy management procedures using existing protocols and advanced data analysis techniques
- How artificial intelligence techniques can be used to minimise the capital cost of new process plant and energy systems while optimising performance and minimising running costs
- Understand the limitations and cost associated with applying artificial intelligent techniques in your business environment
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is relevant to all of those involved in the management, presentation, and design of the energy industry, such as the energy managers and consultants, utility engineers and renewable energy experts, and energy planners.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Process and Plant Engineers
- Energy and Facility Managers
- Process Design Engineers
- Factory Manager
- Utility Company Engineers
- Power Plant Engineers
- Renewable Energy Engineers
- Equipment Designs and Suppliers
- Energy Centre Managers and Engineer
- Government Energy Efficiency Programme Manager
- Energy Consultants
The Course Outline
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining Overview
- Data Mining using Neural Networks
- Neural Networks and Six Sigma
- Data Mining in Practice
- Intelligent Systems and for Energy Savings
- Process Optimization using Artificial Intelligent Techniques
- Expert Systems and Process Optimisation
- Intelligent Energy Management Systems
- Intelligent Decision Making
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.