Artificial intelligence has been successfully applied to a wide range of fields, including the medical, educational and energy sectors, to create quantum-leap improvements across the entire supply and value chains. One of the common applications of artificial intelligence is predictive engines that optimize operations and contain costs while protecting humans and the environment from undesirable events by adding more intelligence to operations and assets. This online training course aims to outline the basics of artificial intelligence as applied to the energy sector. It is evident that artificial intelligence has a wide range of applications in the energy industry, including human error-prone and repetitive tasks.
The participants will learn innovative artificial intelligence techniques to address bottlenecks and pain points and unleash creativity to scale up the benefits realized across the whole enterprise and market domain. It also highlights the application of artificial intelligence to learn machines, manage uncertainty, apply neural networks, and search for solutions to problems in energy systems and operations to enable new heights of integration and cognitive development, manufacturing, and production operations.
At the end of this ETC online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Make predictions and forecasts about the future performance of energy resources
- Use robotics and autonomous vehicles in harsh energy working environments
- Apply machine learning for operational detection
- Hone digital engineering and fourth industrial revolution (4IR) skills
- Become familiar with the application of neural network in energy operations
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is intended for professionals working with intelligent systems and operations.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Energy Development and Production Operations Engineers
- Professionals in Command Centres
- Compliance and Operational Excellence Officers
- Professionals who intend to understand the applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Power Sector
- Professionals working in energy and power generation, industrial plants, and refineries
- Technologists and researchers in the arena of Artificial Intelligence and Energy
The Course Outline
- Global Energy Landscape
- Energy Technology: Tends & Implications
- Digital Agent in the Energy Sector
- Perception-Action Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence Applications in Energy Fields
- Energy Problem Solving and Search
- Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles in Energy Operations
- Big Data: Enabled Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Renewable and Non-renewable Energy
- Neural Networks as Applied to Energy Industry
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.