Understanding the interactive components of the energy system and their applications can open new horizons for new insights that descends barriers and create sustainable, quantum-leap progress in industrial performance and revenues. One of the strategies to recognize patterns, identify explanatory features' relationships, test scenarios for comprehensive calculated decisions, and make foresight for energy functions is advanced digital data analytics. This online training course talks about the role of digital data analytics in the energy arena to provide better clarity, accuracy, and a holistic end-to-end view of the multiple co-evolving functions.
Thus, the participants will learn digital knowledge and skills to apply new and more advanced data analytics to gain actionable insights from raw data to draw relationships and trends that were previously dismissed as irrelevant or nonexistent to unlock technical, economic, and health, safety, security and environmental performance potential. Also, it offers practical aspects for the application of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive data analytics.
At the end of this ETC online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Assess data analytics opportunities and decisions
- Realize the levels of Data Analytics
- Recognize the disruptive role of Data Analytics Revolution
- Understand digital data framework and workflow in the energy sector
- Apply operational and advanced analytics to business value
- Utilize the paradigm of “The Data is the Model”
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
This ETC online training course is intended for professionals working with digital platforms that monitor and control operations and systems.
This ETC online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Energy, Production, and Process Engineers
- Data and Information Analysts
- Professionals in Operation Monitoring and Control Centres
- Compliance and Operational Excellence Officers
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Power Sector
- Technologists and Researchers in the Energy Arena
- Professionals working in energy and power generation, industrial plants, and refineries
The Course Outline
- Energy System Paradigm
- Data Revolution in the Energy Business
- Data Analytics Concepts and Techniques
- Operational Analytics: Descriptive and Diagnostic for Energy
- Advanced Analytics: Predictive, Prescriptive, and Cognitive for Energy
- Coexistence of Implicit & Explicit Physics Models
- Internet of Energy
- Moore’s Law
- Metcalf’s Law
- Energy Big Data Analytics
- Energy Plant Information Asset Analytics
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate will be given to the participants who attend and complete the online training course.